Software is NOT Included but available for free from
Enjoy peace of mind when you are there. And when you are not
Monitor entrances and driveways with the Logitech Outdoor Video
Security Master System, a revolutionary video surveillance system
you can install in 15 minutes. The Outdoor Camera is weatherproof
and waterproof, ensuring year-round use even in harsh conditions.
Easy set up gets you up and running fast
- Easy to use command center software
- Email and cell phone alerts
- Flexible mounting
- No network required
- Remote viewing by PC and phone or PDA
15-minute installation on your PC. No wires to run. Just plug and
Easy to use
Monitor video for up to six cameras simultaneously
Watch live footage or store it for later replay
In Live view, you can watch the front door, driveway, kitchen,
backyard, and office all at once. In playback view you can access
and play video clips from your video archive.
Pick any day from a calendar to view a timeline of motion events for
that day. The playback controls allow you to play, pause, step
forward & back, and adjust playback speed between super slow and
very fast. Playback shows video from all cameras in parallel.
Intuitive Windows interface
Easily navigate and set your preferences.
Automatic video storage
Intelligent camera detects motion, recording video directly to your
PC's hard drive for easy playback and archiving.
Powerful search and playback tools
Review stored video footage from prior hours, days, or weeks.
Alerts and remote access let you be in two places at the same time
Motion-activated cell-phone and e-mail alerts
When a camera detects motion, you can receive email or cell phone
alerts. Three alert types can be sent: A video clip, text and one
frame of video or text-only.
Free remote viewing via the Internet
View live video from your WiLife account-anywhere, anytime.
Windows Mobile cell phone accessible
Check on your home or business even when you're on the go. Just log
on to WiLife Online and you can access live video from your camera
anywhere in the world at any time.
Accessing Remote Viewing from an Internet browser requires a PC and
browser running the Windows Media Player 9 or later.
- Easy setup gets you up and running fast.
- See live footage or store it for later
- Two viewing options when you’re on the go.
- Mix-and-match versatility.
- Recommended CPU speed (GHz): 1.4 (1
- Recommended PC memory (MB): 384 (1
- PC Video card memory(MB): 32 (1-2
- Recommended DirectX 9 compatible
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768
pixels or higher, 32-bit color
- Hard drive (MB): 100 MB for
program and a minimum of 500+ MB for video storage
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows
Vista (32/bit) Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, XP
Professional or XP Media Center Edition
- Internet access required
- Processing Power: 400 MHz DSP
- Image Encoding: Windows Media
- Image Processing: Motion detection
up to 16 zones, Auto brightness
Resolution: Selectable: 640 x 480
pixels or 320 x 240 pixels
- Frame Rate: Selectable: 15, 10, or
- Bit Rate: Selectable
- Color Depth: 10 bits
Selectable: Manual or
- Operating Temp. Range: +0° F to
+110° F (-18° C to +44° C)
- Storage Temp Range: -4° F to +140°
F (-20° C to +60° C)
- Humidity (storage and operating): 5% to 95%
- Voltage: 110/120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply to Camera cable: Built-in
- Illumination: 2 lux minimum per IEC 61146-1
- Property Size: Up to 10,000 square feet