Logitech WiLife Video Security Indoor Master System w/ Six Port Power Injector
(NOTE: We do NOT ship this item to APO address, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska or any other US Territories.)
Video Security Software is Fully Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
You can start protecting your home or business fast—this easy-to-install system takes very little time to set up.
Watch or wait:
You can watch footage live online—or go back and view it later—from your hard drive.
Motion-activated text and e-mail alerts and free Web-based viewing keep you in the loop.
Flexible PC-viewing options:
You can see live footage or store it on your hard drive for later replay. The intuitive Windows interface makes it easy to navigate and set your preferences.
Motion-activated mobile alerts:
Mobile-phone and e-mail alerts quickly update you when you’re on the go.
Easy, Quick setup:
You simply install Logitech® Command Center PC software, connect the power injector to your router and connect the ethernet cable to the camera. Multiple camera systems will take more time to setup.
Support for up to six cameras:
You can add Logitech® Indoor, Outdoor, or Spy Add-On Cameras in any combination to any Logitech® Master System.
- Processing power 400 MHz DSP
- Image encoding Windows® Media Video 9
- Image processing Motion detection up to 16 zones, Auto brightness
- Resolution Selectable: 640-by-480 pixels or 320-by-240 pixels
- Frame rate Selectable: 15, 10, or 5 frames/second
- Bit rate Selectable
- Color depth 10 bits
- Illumination 2 lx minimum per IEC 61146-1
- Focus User-adjustable
- Viewing angle 80° (diagonal) 50° (manual)
- Firmware updates Selectable: manual or automatic
- Operating Temp. Range +10° F to +140° F (-30° C to +60° C)
- Humidity (storage and operating) 5% to 95% (relative; non-condensing)
- Voltage 110 Volts AC U.S. 220 V [Europe] 50 Hz U.S. 60 Hz [Europe]
- Power supply to camera cabling CAT-5e, RJ-45 connectors, 10 feet (3m)
- User provided requirements CAT-5e, RJ-45 connectors, up to 120 feet (36m)
- Connector pin out Per IEEE 802.3
- Property size Up to 10,000 square feet, 900 square meters
- Power Consumption 15 Watts
- Camera Body Dimensions: Height: 5.0 inches (12.7 cm); Width 3.2 inches (8.1 cm); Depth: 1.8 inches (4.6 cm)
- Camera Weight: 6.1 oz (173 g)
- Recommended CPU speed (GHz): 1.4 (1 camera)
- Recommended PC memory (MB): 384 (1 camera)
- PC Video card memory (MB): 32 (1-2 cameras) Recommended DirectX 9 compatible
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32/bit) Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition, XP Professional or XP Internet access required, Windows® 7
Windows 7 Installation Note: Download the Latest Command Center Software from Logitech instead of running installation CD.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days